Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Computer breakdown... But new updates after recovery! =D

I'm sorry for the lack of recent updates lately, but my computer's HD Disk's got some issues and... well, all my stuff (RARed albums, ready to upload... songs... and a lot more stuff) appears to be impossible to recover from the HDD itself, so I wont be doing any more updates in a while, but when I DO get my computer totally functional again, I have some stuff I'd like to post on the blog...

...stuff such as:

-Children of Bodom's "Are You Dead Yet?" (2005) and"Blooddrunk" (2008)
-Avenged Sevenfold's DISCOGRAPHY
-In Flames' "Come Clarity" (2006) and "A Sense of Purpose" (2008)
-(To Be Announced) ANNOUNCED: Celldweller's "The Beta Cessions" (2004) [2 CDs]
-(To Be Announced) ANNOUNCED: All That Remains' "Overcome" (2008)
-...and last but not least, I will keep you on touch of my remixes for the Celldweller/FiXT Remix Competitions! =D
-->1st: "The Last Firstborn" (Album: "Celldweller" /2003 <-- Album available to Download in 2 parts, below on the blog! ^_^)

This is GX, saying "SEE YOU SOON! =D" to all you frantic readers of my blog!
...yeah, all 3 of you! xD

-GX-

0 comments: